Since 1984, Serving the Nonprofits that Serve Our Communities
Executive Service Corps of Houston is a nonprofit devoted exclusively to advising, equipping and encouraging other nonprofits in ways that strengthen their capacities for service to donors and our communities.
For nearly three decades ESCH and its volunteer consultants have worked quietly and effectively for hundreds of nonprofits, including cities, schools, museums, healthcare, social-service and other charitable organizations of every age and size. This year, as many as 10,000 consultant hours will be provided nonprofits voluntarily by current and retired business executives, many from Fortune 500 companies.
At ESCH, everything our consultants do, they do to make nonprofits better. And they do it at little or no cost.
They can help you in the following ways:
- Assessing Your Nonprofit Business
- Guiding Your Strategic Planning
- Improving Your Board Governance
- Facilitate Your Leadership Retreats
- Coaching Your Executives and Managers
- Strengthening Your Fundraising
- Achieving Financial Fitness
- And pursuing countless other organizational goals.
Tell us how we can help!
Simply click on Request for Assistance to let us know about your organization's needs. ESCH looks forward to working with you. We'll respond within two business days.