Working with ESCH shows that you care about your organization's future. Good leaders constantly learn, seek improved ways of doing things, and take the time to build capacity.
Our consulting projects are individualized to your specific needs and are offered to nonprofits with 501(c)(3), 4, or 6 status and educational and governmental organizations.
Our consulting projects are partially underwritten by our own donors and are offered on a sliding fee scale so that there is a low charge to you.
Our highly-experienced and professional consultants help nonprofits:
Upon receiving a Request for Assistance Form, a project coordinator will contact you to get further information.
- Re-energize and, when necessary, reform their boards;
- Identify their desired futures and take strategic steps towards those futures;
- Develop funding and marketing planning to move them towards fiscal sustainability;
- Deal with human resource issues that limit efficiency and/or create financial risks;
- Develop systems of financial accountability and transparency;
- Use information technology to streamline operations;
- Assess for appropriate insurance coverage; and
- Fully assess the organization and much more.
Typical projects include:
- Board Development/Governance
- Strategic Planning
- Fundraising/Grant Writing
- Human Resources
- Financial Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Insurance/Risk Assessment
- Organizational Assessment - sponsored by Shell Oil Company
- Strategic Cooperation/Alliances